Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Promises, promises

So, I talked to Nick today on the phone and he said he wanted to take me to see the Twilight movie. Here's a list of resent movies that he also said he was going to take me to see and that I've yet to: Horton hears a Who, Price Caspian, Indiana Jones... I'm sure there's more. I guess I was lucky I got to see Harry Potter. But, when I think about it I was the one who got the tickets sat in the theater by myself for an hour and a half saving seats that happened to be two of the best ones in the house only to have Nick leave half way through the movie. Convienently some how I got home before him to pay the babysitter, pack up the baby and drive Nikki home. Do I really think I'm going to the movies anytime soon with Nick? Nope. Am I goona get my hopes up that Nick is going to take me to see Twilight? Nope I was so excited to see the list above and I never made to the movies cuz of lame excuses. and Nick says I have bad excuses. At least I never go back on my word. I need a Divorce! Even only Erin will be reading this it's still nice to vent in writing when the only person around is Tirrill. If I go to a movie, It's gonna be with Jenna. She's at least reliable enough to sit through the whole flic.

No comments: